Check Me Out: Waiting for the Gypsy Wagon (plus another shoe discount)!
Check Me Out: Waiting for the Gypsy Wagon
My dear friend, Krysta Jabczenski is a photographic phenomenon waiting to happen. For serious, no foolin’ around. Thanks, Krysta, for putting up with my sleep-deprived “modeling” skillz and bloodshot peepers and delivering these beauts. That is some paramount prowess right there. And double thanks to Heather Wodrich for getting pretty all over my face when it had all been un-slept away.
- 30s Vintage Boater, $17 – How Sweet It Was Vintage, Tucson
- Vintage Lingerie Onesie, $2 – Thrift Store, Phoenix
- Chandelier Earrings – Borrowed from Jamaica
- Patterned skirt – Roommate Clothing Swap!
- Peeptoe Harness Boots – MustHaveShoes.com – Get $39 off with coupon code “QUARZO”!